If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault while riding a horse, you could be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries. Our solicitors can guide you every step of the way throughout the legal process in a sensitive and supportive manner.
Contact us today by calling 0161 200 2440 or complete an online enquiry form and we will be in touch at a convenient time for you.
How we work
- Falling off a horse at riding school
- Injuries sustained watching an equestrian event
- Incidents while visiting stables
- Injuries sustained while on a hack
- Injuries sustained while hunting
- A fall from a spooked horse
- Selecting the wrong horse for an inexperienced rider
- Failing to warn a rider of the horse's aggressive temperament
- Poor saddle fitting
- No back protector provided by the stables
- Driving too close to a horse rider
- Sounding a horn too close to a horse
- Poor veterinary treatment
- Poor organisation of an equestrian event
- Poor management and maintenance of livery/stables
While head injuries are the most common type of injury caused by horse riding, our team has a great deal of experience in handling cases involving both major and minor injuries to riders.