If you have sustained an injury that was caused by someone else’s negligence while working on a building site, the legal experts at Graham Coffey & Co. Solicitors can help you to claim compensation. We will guide you every step of the way throughout the legal process, helping you to get your life back on track following this distressing incident.
Our solicitors - based in Manchester city centre - have helped hundreds of construction workers to claim compensation after an incident on a building site, meaning we are well placed to offer advice.
We understand the impact that a construction injury can have on your life, including your future career prospects, and we will leave no stone unturned when it comes to handling your case.
How we work
Our experienced team of accidents at work solicitors have handled the following types of claims:
- Accidents involving heights (scaffolding, cranes and roofing)
- Slips, trips and falls
- Offsite accidents involving unsafe work areas
- Accidents involving crowded sites, including those with too many contractors
- A lack of training, which has resulted in an incident
- Electrical injuries
- Accidents involving unguarded hazards, including uncovered holes and uneven ground
- Accidents caused by working in a confined space
- Heavy lifting injuries
- Incidents caused by an employer’s failure to conduct a risk assessment
No matter how your injury was sustained, our knowledgeable solicitors will build a strong case with the aim of securing the highest possible compensation amount following your accident.
Your employer’s responsibility
It is the responsibility of your employer to ensure that your working environment is safe and any hazards are identified quickly. Employers are required by law to minimise the risk of injuries sustained on a building site.
In order to reduce the risks, employers must:
- Provide health and safety training to all staff working on a building site
- Carry out regular risk assessments
- Ensure the working environment is suitable
- Ensure sufficient clothing and equipment is provided to employees
If you believe you have sustained an injury due to the negligence of your employer, we can help you to claim compensation.
Why choose us?
Graham Coffey & Co. Solicitors is dedicated to making the compensation claims process as stress-free as possible for you, ensuring you can dedicate more time to your recovery.
- No win, no fee legal representation
- A private medical examination
- Private medical treatment, where appropriate
- Emergency treatment where needed
- Loss of earnings recovery
When dealing with us, you will be given direct access to the solicitor handling your case through their direct dial telephone number. In the event they are unavailable, another member of our team will step in to help with your enquiry.
Our one-call promise
With one phone call, our legal experts will determine whether you have a viable case for compensation. If it is decided that your claim can be progressed, we will arrange a free consultation for you. We will also send the initial documentation required to start your claim.