At Graham Coffey & Co, we do not just seek maximum compensation for you — we also want you to recover. We understand that slip-and-fall injuries can be extremely painful, and may limit your ability to work or move about for some time. Whether you suffered injury due to a wet staircase in the train station or as a result of broken, uneven pavement on the high street, we can help you.
Can I Make a Claim for a Slip-and-Fall Injury?
If you slipped and fell while going about your business, you may assume you do not have grounds to make a claim. Perhaps you are embarrassed about the incident or daunted by the thought of dealing with the legal process.
Our Manchester solicitors specialising in slip, trip and fall injuries seek to make the process simple and stress-free, guiding you through each step in the process. Our experience includes injuries caused by:
- Damaged pavement, exposed tree roots or fallen branches
- Manhole and service covers
- Negligent placement of street works equipment
- Accidents in the car park
- Unguarded drops
- Damaged or hidden fences
- Accidents at London Tube stations or train stations
- External steps or internal staircases
- Slip-and-falls around swimming pools, and related accidents
We want you to have the best advice and representation possible, which is why you will work with a solicitor, not a secretary. If you suffered any injury due to a slip-and-fall accident within the last three years, we can help you determine your options for obtaining maximum compensation.