Car Driver Injury Claims
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault while driving a car, we understand the suffering and stress you have likely experienced. Graham Coffey & Co. Solicitors is here to help you claim the compensation you deserve, and will guide you every step of the way through the legal process.
From our offices in Manchester city centre, we have helped hundreds of clients who have suffered a wide variety of injuries as a result of the negligence of other road users. We will work tirelessly to ensure you get the support you need at this difficult time.
What are the different types of car accident?
At Graham Coffey & Co., our specialist road traffic accident claims specialists have successfully recovered compensation for innocent drivers in the following types of accidents:
- Rear-end collisions
- Failing to give way at junctions
- Changing lanes on a roundabout without signalling
- Pulling out from a parked position without checking mirrors
- Opening doors on a parked vehicle into open traffic
- Driving down the wrong side of the road into another vehicle
- Defective road surfaces causing a loss of control
- Failing to stop at an unmarked junction or at traffic lights
- Unsecured load obstructing the road ahead
What to do when you have a car accident
Even if the damage to the car looks minor following an accident, taking certain steps will help to create a stronger case to ensure you get the maximum compensation for your car accident injuries.
Note down any information about the accident as soon as you can, and make this as detailed as possible. Try to collect the following from the scene of the incident:
- Photographs of the vehicle and the accident scene
- Photographs of any injuries that were sustained
- Contact information for any other road users involved in the accident
- Contact information from any witnesses to the incident
What does compensation cover?
Many car accidents do not get reported because the injuries sustained by the driver are relatively minor, or because the driver resolves the matter without the involvement of the police or insurers.
Graham Coffey & Co. Solicitors are dedicated to helping victims of road traffic accidents recover the right amount of compensation as quickly as possible.
When an accident occurs, we help victims deal with the financial losses suffered in a road traffic accident. We help injured victims to recover the costs on:
- Damage to a vehicle
- Costs for car hire
- Charges for vehicle storage
- Insurance excess
- Loss of earnings due to absence from work
We have a large network of repairing garages and car hire providers to ensure you are back on the road as quickly as possible.
How we can help
Graham Coffey & Co. specialises in assisting motorists to recover from the potentially damaging and long-term effects of an accident. We can answer any questions you might have about the compensation process, and will guide you throughout your recovery with the utmost sympathy.
If you have been unable to return to work due to your injury, our solicitors will ensure that our network of medical experts carry out a detailed examination so that you know the full extent of your injury and what can be done to aid your recovery.