Research carried out by Inside Out on behalf of the BBC suggests that you're 20 times more likely to have an accident on a horse than on a motorbike. Admittedly many horse riding accidents are exactly that - an accident where no-one is at fault.
However some horse riding accidents can be prevented. In these types of cases Graham Coffey & Co specialist Horse Riding Injury team will aggressively pursue your claim against the person or organisation responsible.
Horse riding accidents which can be prevented
- Falling off a horse at a riding school
- Injured whilst watching an equestrian event
- Injured whilst visiting stables
- Injured by a vehicle on a road
- Injured whilst on a hack
- Injured whilst hunting
- A fall from a spooked horse
Negligent third party causes
- Selecting the wrong horse for an inexperienced rider.
- Failing to warn a rider of the horse's aggressive temperament
- Poor saddle fitting
- No back protector provided by the stables
- Driving too close to a horse rider
- Sounding a horn too close to a horse
- Poor veterinary treatment
- Poor organisation of an equestrian event.
- Poor management and maintenance of livery/stables
In these types of cases Graham Coffey & Co specialist Horse Riding Injury team will aggressively pursue your claim against the person or organisation responsible.
Accident claims for Horse Rider Injured in Manchester and surrounding areas
Whilst head injuries are the most common injury suffered by horse riders Graham Coffey & Co Horse Riding Injury Specialists are experienced in both minor and serious injuries to riders.
Regardless of the type of injury you have suffered, if you have been hurt whilst riding a horse contact our Specialist Horse Rider Injury team for a free consultation.