Whilst parents hope their children will be safe at school accidents are just as likely to happen there as anywhere else.
We accept that schools work extremely hard to provide a safe learning environment but on occasion the standard of care provided falls below the levels expected by both parents and the law.
- Tripping in the playground
- Slipping in the corridors
- Defective equipment I.e broken chair / table
- Injuries during sporting activities
- Food poisoning
- Injuries whilst on work placements
- Heavy lifting injuries.
These are the most common types of accidents that occur at school. If your child has suffered an accident whilst at school contact Graham Coffey & Co school injury specialists for a free consultation.