Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning can cause serious injury and death. Most of these terrifying and devastating incidents are the result of poorly maintained gas fires and heaters in rented properties. At Graham Coffey & Co. Solicitors, we are experienced in handling injury claims resulting from carbon monoxide poisoning, including those involving permanent brain injuries and death. If your loved one has been a victim of carbon monoxide poisoning due to a negligent landlord, property owner or another party, contact our law firm for expert advice and care.
Detecting Carbon Monoxide and Poisoning Symptoms
The slow seepage of carbon monoxide is undetectable because it has no odour or colour. Most people do not realise that carbon monoxide may be present in their homes, hotel rooms, workplaces and other areas, until they begin experiencing symptoms. Even then, many symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning such as nausea, dizziness, light headedness and sleepiness can be mistaken for other common ailments. Sadly and all too often, carbon monoxide poisoning goes undetected until it is too late and a fatality has occurred.
Our personal injury lawyers are prepared to handle your carbon monoxide poisoning claim. Contact us if someone you care about was injured in a CO accident involving a:
- Rented property
- Poorly installed gas fire
- Poorly installed boiler
- Faulty water heater or gas heater
- Council property
Serving Greater Manchester and North West England: CO Poisoning Solicitors
To arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced Manchester solicitors handling carbon monoxide injury claims, call 0161 820 9613 or contact us online. We serve clients throughout Greater Manchester and North West England, and we employ solicitors who speak Punjabi and Urdu.