Were You Involved in an Accident at B&Q or Wickes in the Last Three Years?
B&Q, Wickes, and other so-called "do-it-yourself" stores offer a wide selection of DIY home products and tools. They can also pose a certain amount of risk to customers should store management or employees fail to secure building materials, electrical equipment or product packaging.
If you were involved in an accident at one of these stores within the last three years, you could be eligible to make a claim for personal injury damages. The solicitors of Graham Coffey & Co have years of experience representing those who have been injured in supermarket, retail stores, DIY stores and other public spaces. Our services include claims involving:
- Slipping on spilled paint
- Tripping over discarded wood, discarded product packaging, skids, crates or power cables
- Cutting your fingers on exposed blades
- Lifting injuries while trying to access poorly stored stock
- Exposure to toxic materials
- Cuts from rough edged wood
- Collisions with employee-driven work platforms or forklifts
- Tipped over plant pots
- Discarded power tools or machinery
- Trolley accidents due to overloading
- Poor display organisation leading to collapses or floor display accidents
Store managers have the responsibility to ensure the safety of all prospective customers, especially children, who can be extremely susceptible to injury in DIY stores due to sharp objects, materials or toxic materials. Unfortunately, however, many DIY stores routinely experience high employee turn-over rates or hire temporary staff, so training is often poorly handled or ignored altogether.
At Graham Coffey & Co, you will work directly with a qualified personal injury solicitor, who will advise you on your options for pursuing financial compensation. We will also instruct the right investigative consultants and industry experts when necessary to build a strong claim on your behalf.
Serving Liverpool: Solicitors for Trip Injuries in DIY Stores and Other Public Accidents
If you were injured in the last three years as a result of a DIY store accident, call us now on 0161 820 9503. It costs nothing to speak with one of our experienced Greater Manchester DIY store injuries solicitors, who can advise you on your right to make a claim. You may also send us an email by filling out our online contact form.